Gene Early: Transformation Through Vulnerability
In this episode, Steven Morris and Gene Early discuss:
- The journey to one’s self
- Paradox of vulnerability
- Experiencing agape
- Elders and leaders
- Our origin story is so important, it’s the narrative that we live - though not always articulated or aware of. It’s a narrative that gets created through an event or a series of things that brings out a compelling motivation.
- Vulnerability is a direct path towards transformation.
- You are enough and one way for you to transition into believing that is by drawing from a deep well of love, by experiencing it truly in its most genuine form.
- “Elders” in business must own a core identity of leadership, be able to lead beyond self-interest, and is also full of wisdom and experience. When a leader is an elder, people will want to serve and give their best.
"The holy grail is the wholeness itself… returning home is really returning home to self." — Gene Early
Connect with Gene Early:
The Nature of Order
The Hidden Messages of Water
What Should I Do with My Life
Get "The Beautiful Business" book by clicking on this link: https://the-beautiful-business.com/
Connect With Steven Morris: