Sarah Santecroce: Humane Marketing
In this episode, Steven Morris and Sarah Santecroce discusses:
- When work doesn’t feel like work
- Learning from the pandemic
- A better way to market your business
- Evolution of marketing
- You know you’re doing something right when your work feels good and when you profit from it in multidimensional ways - not only in monetary value, but in meaning, in life, and in impact on others.
- People come out of the pandemic like they didn’t learn anything from it - some jump right into the rat race, forgetting how the pandemic taught them what to value the most.
- When Marketing becomes solely focused on wanting to sell more - it becomes soul-less. We can redeem marketing when we present ourselves in a humane way, with authenticity and integrity, without the desire to manipulate or trick the audience into getting converted into your business, but rather - enticing them with your genuine and full identity.
- Passion, personal power, partnership - these are new key principles in marketing. They focus on the being and not the doing.
"Manipulative [marketing]... work to attract instant audiences, they work to add money to your bank account. They don't work to build a sustainable business, you will never escape the hustle because you need to keep hustling to get more to the door." — Sarah Santecroce
Connect With Sarah Santecroce:
Get "The Beautiful Business" book by clicking on this link: https://the-beautiful-business.com/
Connect With Steven Morris